Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2003 10:14:10 AM EDT
Well, my various relationships are currently in flux and my parents live in CA.  That means I'm going hunting Thursday morning and don't have firm plans for dinner.  

So... who else in NOVA is in the same boat?  I've got a Honeybaked Ham that I got from work and enough room in the house for 5 or 6 of us.  I talked to Madhatter and he is in, so let me know if you have no plans and want to come to Woodbridge and hang out for the afternoon.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 12:55:53 PM EDT
[#1]
hehe.. i just pmed madhatter about picking up the boresighter from him on Thursday. Maybe i should swing by your house instead and grab some boresighted ham. Won't be able to stay long though. My wife has 2 broken ankles, one of my daughters is also sick. Heck even the dog is sick LOL
DD
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 1:09:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Heck, unless somebody else notices this topic or if nobody else is batchin' it for Thanksgiving, Madhatter and I are going to have to see about... ummm... other forms of amusement.  (psst... anybody know if Camelot is open on Thanksgiving?)
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 1:36:55 PM EDT
[#3]
or goodguy
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:19:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Shit guys!...If you want to drive 150 miles, your more than welcome to eat with my family...Im not sure what "camelot" is,but i CAN take a guess........UNDERDOG
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 11:25:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Nobody else?  Really?  I've got the ham, salad fixin's, potatos in a box, beer, gin, vodka and rum.  Well, I might not have enough beer, but who ever does?  

I'm leaving work for the day soon so I wont be able to check back here.  If any of you are interested, give me a call at 703-915-0295.  If you have a significant other to bring, that's fine, but only if she brings a hot friend along.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 11:30:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Dammit, wish I knew about your predicament a few weeks ago before we made plans with the Family we have here in VA.

Have a great Thanksgiving!!!!!!!

And drop a couple o' dollars in a g-string for me too!
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 11:32:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Cliffy,

Don't feel so bad.  I'm going to have to drive to Poughkeepsie NY to be with inlaws.  

Victor
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 11:34:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Oh believe me guys... don't feel bad!  Madhatter is glad to have something to do while his wife goes to the inlaws and I just extracated myself from a long term relationship and am looking forward to a free day.  I was just hoping to find others in similar circumstances to share the joy!
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 11:40:59 AM EDT
[#9]
My heart will be with youz guyz as I fly to West Palm tomorrow afternoon for 36 hours of pure "joy' with my in-laws.  Oy!
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:44:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Cliff, man I'd love to drive up there and hang out.  My wife is still working in the UK, but I've already commited to inlaws and parents.

Sounds like I'd have a hell of a lot more fun up there with you guys though.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 8:01:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Cliffy,

Have a wonderfull Thanksgiving! Let me know if you need any help with those leftovers.

I'll be at the parent's house in MD breaking the news that they have another grandchild on the way. hehehe...

Something to be thankfull for this year!

--LS

Link Posted: 11/27/2003 12:19:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Cliffy109,

If I did not still have to remain here at work I would come and join you and bring some "refreshments" but alas I have to keep downtown D.C. free!
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 6:30:43 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Cliffy,

Have a wonderfull Thanksgiving! Let me know if you need any help with those leftovers.

I'll be at the parent's house in MD breaking the news that they have another grandchild on the way. hehehe...

Something to be thankfull for this year!

--LS

Congats Marty. Start saving up for prepaid college
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 7:26:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Come on down to Tidewater!

I'm going to go decimate Old Country Buffet's buffet line at 1:00pm sharp!
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 5:24:14 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Come on down to Tidewater!

I'm going to go decimate Old Country Buffet's buffet line at 1:00pm sharp!

Damn dude, if I would have know you were heading to OCB I would have invited you to dinner at Paul's house.  His wife cooked so much food we couldn't eat it all.  Actually, that's saying a lot because my human-sponge of a brother-in-law was there and that guy can put some food away!
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 10:30:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Well, this was an unusual Thanksgiving.  Madhatter was feeling under the weather so I took the afternoon for hunting.  I saw a tone of does and possibly one buck right at dark, but couldn't be sure of the rack.  Madhatter was feeling good enough to come over for some grub in the evening, but that's all.  Actually a pleasant, if nontraditional day.

Thanks all for the good wishes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top