Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2003 6:20:10 AM EDT
If there was a a POW/MIA plate available, would you get it?  Here is what I have in my head:

The black and white POW/MIA logo on either the left side or in the middle.  Along the bottom, it would say "Lost but not forgotten."  Plate fee would be between $10 and $20 per year, and would go to the POW Network, or some other such organization (after DMV covered their costs).

Poll coming.
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 10:09:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes,  I want first dibs on GRY WLF with the emblem in the middle.
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 7:12:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Just out of curiosity, what are some of the "no" reasons?  Is it because you already have a plate you would rather keep, or is it because you object in some way?

Thanks,
Chimborazo
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 2:29:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Just out of curiosity, what are some of the "no" reasons?  Is it because you already have a plate you would rather keep, or is it because you object in some way?

Thanks,
Chimborazo

I voted no. I think it's a great idea, but I only have so many vehicles to put plates on and I'm rather fond of the ones I have.
Link Posted: 10/18/2003 4:00:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I would get them but dman if I had a car to fit every plate I wanted on...I'd have a lot of damn cars! I'm probably going to announce that the Virginia NRA ARFCOM plate is available in a couple of months, but have already picked out what is hopefully my next personalized plate. I do like the idea though!
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 7:50:38 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd get one.  It'd go nice with my sticker.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top