BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2003 9:56:03 AM EDT
Welcome back peeps
DD
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 10:06:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey
Anyone going to the Dale City fun show this weekend?
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 10:12:11 AM EDT
[#2]
As tempting as it is... Its still not as good as Bealton or Richmond, so i think I may pass .
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 10:15:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
As tempting as it is... Its still not as good as Bealton or Richmond, so i think I may pass .

I know but I am actually getting the wife to go.  I don't want to lose this opportunity to expose her to the various new toys I would like to get.  It'll be a gradual introduction vs the Richmond show.
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 4:10:13 PM EDT
[#4]
There is one in Dale City this weekend?  I couldn't find it on the net.
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 4:11:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Nevermind.  found it.  I'll be there bright and early trying to sell my M1A and AR15 before I have to be to work at noon.
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 5:01:07 PM EDT
[#6]
I might try to talk the wife into letting me go, in the market for a lower, so maybe i can get her to losen the purse strings and let some of my money slip past....
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 5:14:19 AM EDT
[#7]
If any of you folks make it out there this morning, can you please post if Dark Sun or anybody else has some good price on 5.56 ammo?

Also, i wouldn't mind picking up some blackwater/CQB solutions stuff from Quantico Arms but sometimes they don't make it to the Dale City show.
Thanks a bunch!!!
DD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top