Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2003 11:54:53 AM EDT
i looked at the gun rack the other day and realized that my o/u has been seriously neglected lately.

anybody want to break some clays with me?

the guy i usually go w/ joined the navy.

i usually go the a place called the flying rabbit which is in harrisonburg.  its $15 for a round of 50 or $25 for 100.  a very nice place i think, they've got some interesting stands, overhead
overhead timed
rabbit and bird combos
from a " boat"
etc...

id also be willing to drive a reasonable distance from staunton (1 hour-ish) if you've got a place you know of.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 11:57:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm too far from you or I'd take you up on it......

If you feel like trekking to NoVA -- Bull Run is about 2 hours.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 11:58:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Your in NOVA aren't you?  What are you doing heading all the way to Harrisonburg?  Bull Run is in Centreville and is a really good place.  I may be going on Wednesday after work or possibly Thursday.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 1:58:37 PM EDT
[#3]
nope. im jsut south of harrisonburg.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 2:29:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
nope. im jsut south of harrisonburg.

Holy Crap!  And you're coming up here for the build party?  Man, that's dedication.  I didn't realize you weren't local.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 5:42:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
 And you're coming up here for the build party?

HELL YES!  a little drive is worth getting my first fal done right.

besides, i used to have a girfriend in haymarket i visited 2 or 3 times a week.
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 8:07:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Damn...Izaak Walton where I shoot only charges $2.50 per round (25) for non members...$2.00 per round for members.  (I think..it may be .50 cheaper; I don't shoot a lot of skeet/trap, so I don't remember exactly what it costs, but it's very reasonable.)

Of course, these arent' sporting clays, so maybe that accounts for the cheaper price.  

If you just want to do trap/skeet, maybe you should see if there are any IWLs around, and see if it wouldn't make sense to join one.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top