Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2003 3:20:31 PM EDT
This Poll will be for those who are coming to the Black Rifle Day and will be there all day or overnight. We can have the club put on a steak dinner for everyone. The club usually puts these things on for the NRA, Wild Turkey Federation, etc... I have heard that they put one hell of a dinner together. The cost would be $20 for the complete dinner, with drinks included.

I will find out what there policy is about kids, and costs.

If you would like to do this, and there will be more then just you coming please post the total number here. Once we get at least 20 people I will get the ball rolling with the club.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 3:53:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm IN.
VA, Just made my reservations with Sheldon's and I am 100% committed.Might as well post here since you'll be checking this thread more often.It's likely I'll hitch a ride with FMJunkie.See you in OCT.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 4:02:36 PM EDT
[#2]
In.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 4:07:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm in.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 5:04:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Dunno about that, but I do remember Sheldons...Great Mahi Mahi!
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 5:44:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'm IN.
VA, Just made my reservations with Sheldon's and I am 100% committed.Might as well post here since you'll be checking this thread more often.It's likely I'll hitch a ride with FMJunkie.See you in OCT.

That's great news, another yankee invading the south.

As long as you go back home when you are done, you won't be a Damn Yankee.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 6:02:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Ahh, A day of shooting and then we get to eat red meat. Count me in!

Link Posted: 9/10/2003 4:33:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Sounds good.  Put me & the Mrs. down for a slab of cow.  As for our young'n, she's not much on steak, so I'll be back to check on the details for kids.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 3:52:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 6:06:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, with 10 votes and an extra from Brohawk we are a little over half way there.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 6:18:36 PM EDT
[#10]
If I make it, and I should, I'll be bringing one more with me....so that's two, and I'm big guy.......
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 5:46:03 PM EDT
[#11]
I have some more info about the dinner. If anyone with kids wants to eat, the club will provide hot dogs or hamburgers instead of steak free of charge.

Between the votes here and some local folks we are just about at the 20. Once I get all the details about the complete menu, I will add them to the main post.
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 1:02:59 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm in,One please
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top