Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2003 4:02:19 PM EDT
I will be working a firearms training contract at Quantico for a few weeks.  Any get together's in the triangle area?  I will be staying out there with my partner.  Dinner, bars, hangin out?  Any of the above?  Let me know,

chris
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 4:21:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Make sure to make the trip to the NRA headquaters in Fairfax if you have the opportunity. The National Firearms Museum is quite a display. Also, from reading this board, it seems a few of the board members shoot at the NRA range on Wednesday evenings.
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 4:37:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Make sure to make the trip to the NRA headquaters in Fairfax if you have the opportunity. The National Firearms Museum is quite a display. Also, from reading this board, it seems a few of the board members shoot at the NRA range on Wednesday evenings.

Thanks for the heads up.  I have been to the museum many times as I was stationed up there for years and the wife comes from Falls Church area.  I was also stationed up in the Aberdeen area for a few years.  So with that said, I know the area, but I am sure most of the faces have changed.  I want to broaden my ARFCOM relations...

c sends
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 4:44:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Here now or coming in later?
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 4:54:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Here now or coming in later?

OOOpppsss,

I will be there this week Sunday at 1230 p.m.  I will find my hotel over the next few days and repost for anyone to find me!

c
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 5:00:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Wed night at the NRA range, usually around 6.  You're invited.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top