Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2003 6:01:45 PM EDT
Where in Virginia Beach do you go to get a NFA Form 1 (Short Barreled Rifle) permit form signed off. Who/Where is the "Chief Law Enforcement Officer" for our jurisdiction?
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 3:59:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Check with the people at the Armory on Indian River Rd. They may be able to point you in the right direction.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 5:24:15 PM EDT
[#2]
They'd be they first place I'd check out.

Perhaps Steve-in-VA could help?
Link Posted: 9/12/2003 10:49:20 PM EDT
[#3]
'Should' be the Sheriff. But you never know...
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 1:22:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Perhaps Steve-in-VA could help?

Another vote for Steve-in-VA, that is his home area.
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 7:29:31 PM EDT
[#5]
You guys were right on the money. Marie hooked me up with directions, finger print cards, and the even notarized my background investigation paperwork. Very nice people, they will get all of my business from now on.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 7:25:44 AM EDT
[#6]
The Armory ROCKS if you can throw them some of your money you should come out happy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top