Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2003 6:54:54 AM EDT

Did you realize we have matching tactical felines?

Where are those transparent mags from?

Link Posted: 8/11/2003 12:46:59 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/148693/458-6.jpg

Did you realize we have matching tactical felines?

photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=3502

Where are those transparent mags from?

Hey...give me back my cat!!! When did you sneak into my house and take the picture hehehe?  

I've got it's twin brother...Finn MacCumhail, born on St. Patrick's day (no lie), aka Mouse Muncher, aka Bird Cruncher, aka "stupid cat"...I'll post a pic when I get home...if he's still there lol!
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 6:31:43 AM EDT
[#2]
What, are ya starving that poor thing to death?

More pics of TT.

Once tried to take on TWO adult boxers that were being walked past our house. We keep him on a leash (close to a highway) and had to pull him in. Dog's owners pulled in the dogs and remarked, "Damn! Tough kitty!"

--LS
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 7:12:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Mine is a mini.....she is proportionally small all over.....
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 3:12:01 PM EDT
[#4]
here's my goofy ass tactical feline:

here he is staring intently at YOUR tactical feline...in super slink mode...quite freaked out hehehe...kinda like when he sees lions on the big screen TV

the pics make him a little grayer than real life...he's more tan.  

Link Posted: 8/12/2003 4:48:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Fucking Triplets.....
Link Posted: 8/13/2003 8:54:44 PM EDT
[#6]
We have a cat that looks just like them, but he is huge..he's so big that I can't reduce a pic of him to put on the photo server to show how big he is!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top