Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/6/2003 5:37:08 AM EDT
I'm going this afternoon.  I don't know what time.  It could be anywhere from 5 until 7.  It depends on work.  I'm brining two FALs and a pair of 1911s.
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 9:25:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I should be there.  Don't know what I'm shooting though.
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 9:28:23 AM EDT
[#2]
too much work.....maybe next week.....
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 6:04:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like I missed you. I didn't get there until 8.  Just shot my CMP AR.  Damn, that thing is heavy.

I started out shooting with the Eotech mounted on a carry handle gooseneck.  I can't remember who makes this mount but it very sturdy with the exception of the ill-conceived allen head screw which you can't get an allen wrench into since the wrench won't fit within the carry handle.  So after a few rounds trying to sight it in, I realized it just wouldn't stay tight.

Back to iron sights and I was happy.  I really should have been using irons to begin with since it's a CMP gun but it's damn hard to see that front post indoors.

See you next time...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top