Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2003 7:15:51 AM EDT
THOUGHT I'D PASS THIS ON:

Shooters,
We will be holding a "Tactical" shotgun match at Norfolk County Rifle Range on Aug 16th(Sat).
Start time is 9:00am, we'll take sign-ups till noon, cost is $10.
The match will be 4 or 5 stages with a min round count of 50+(bring 3 boxes).  You will be shooting steel and clay birds, shot size is limited to 7 1/2 or smaller.  
Divisions will be, Auto and Pump, no comps, optics or speedloaders.

This being a wanna-be "Tactical" match, expect some moving, some prone and other fun stuff!

For directions, www.ncrr.net we have a Dairy Queen and a Subway next to the club.

Any questions about the match or you can RO please contact me.

Hope to see you there,
Bob

Bob Hundley
Norfolk County Rifle Range
Vice President of Defensive Pistol
my e-mail [email protected]
www.NCRR.net
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 4:06:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Man, wish I could make this, it sounds interesting!

Unfortunately, the chances of me getting the 3rd. Saturday of the month off are only slightly worse than a snow ball's chance in hell.

My boss shoots Cowboy Action on that day which means I have to be at the shop selling evil black guns to offset the cowboy's.
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 4:21:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I may be able to make this, I will have to do some checking into my schedule. I am an NRA RSO so if you can't find enough people who are familar with the range to RSO, I would be willing to do so.

I will let you know in a couple of days.
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 6:11:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Bob

I will be there if I can. What time is set up, I need to be at Blackwater by 13:30 I have to set up for the IPSC, Sun. match. I could set up and shoot and then scoot. I hate to leave and not tear down.

I was looking at the range last Sat. are those trenches going to be filled in by then ?

John H
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top