Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2003 7:32:23 PM EDT
    I am offering $1000 cash to the first person in one of my rifle, pistol, shotgun, personal protection, home firearm safety, practical pistol, or AR-15 classes who jumps up, shouts, or otherwise gets the class's attention when a chosen display firearm moves by itself.

With all of the negative publicity that guns receive nowadays from our self-appointed social engineers, millions of misguided moms, and mental midgets in the news media, these inanimate objects MUST have minds of their owns and must be able to perform incredible feats by themselves.

So, since I have been unsuccessful in catching any of these guns moving by themselves, I am soliciting help from others.  Classes are held very week.  Please call or email me for information about schedules and details for upcoming classes.  Maybe you could win that $1000.

Hope to hear from you soon.  

Al at JBA Training and Consulting

(540) 533-3160
[email protected]

It is often faster to contact me off-list at the AOL address.

Link Posted: 7/23/2003 6:05:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Can I have more info on your classes?
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 7:11:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Email me off-list at '[email protected]', let me know which classes you are interested in, and I will send you details.

Thanks.

Al

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top