Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2003 5:18:00 AM EDT
Which show is bigger and usually gets more traffic?

I've never been to the Hampton show.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 6:15:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 9:03:32 AM EDT
[#2]
That's what I thought...thanks!
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 9:14:36 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I would say that the Richmond show is much bigger.

C4

Ditto.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 10:14:41 AM EDT
[#4]
The Richmond show last weekendwas 2-3 times the size of the last Hampton show I attended. The prices seemed more reasonable, but that might have been due simply to the fact that there were a lot more people selling there. JMHO.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 6:37:57 PM EDT
[#5]
The Hampton show has been getting better but it's no where near the Richmond show that I went to.

Edited to add: does anyone know when the next Hampton show is?  I looked on their event calendar and it doesn't' look like they've updated it.  The next Richmond show isn't until October and I don't think I can wait that long...I'm having withdrawals.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 7:03:14 PM EDT
[#6]
More than likely, September. Usually another by Thanksgiving time, and two more in the Feb/Mar range.

Mark
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top