Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/28/2003 5:37:26 PM EDT
I posted this a few weeks ago, but never got an answer...maybe it's not available.

Does anyone know a retailer that sells Wolf in NoVa?

Alternatively, if someone has a case sitting around, I'll buy it for cold hard cash. I need it by this weekend.

Thanks in advance.

(it doesn't need to be wolf...just cheap blasting ammo. I can stand going through a case of xm193 shooting at cans, and I'll be doing a bunch of that this weekend.)
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 6:31:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I think this is what you call waiting until the last minute.

There was a gun show in Richmond a couple of weeks ago that you could of found plenty of ammo. Since I don't live in NOVA I can't tell you any shops that might have it at a good price. You could of ordered it online but I doubt you could get it by this weekend now. You may just have to break down and pay a higher price for it from a gunshop.

I just shot the last of mine up, so I will need to buy some more.

Good Luck!
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 6:32:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Try VA Arms in Manassas...he usually has some Wolf...not sure about .223 though

Good luck
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 7:24:19 PM EDT
[#3]
There was half a case at the Hunter and Fishermen's Den in Front Royal.  I got the other half.  Don't know if it's still there or not.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 11:58:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Check your E-mail.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 3:18:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:03:08 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a whole bunch of it I'll sell you.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 6:07:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the offers, guys.

I shot the good stuff this weekend - 1/2 a case of XM193

In my travels, I may have found the last 6 SA battlepacks in VA. They're at the little gunshop in Purceville, and will be for awhile because they want $50 each. They do have some nice weapons there, though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top