Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2003 4:30:54 PM EDT
...is awesome!  Thank you Templar for the information regarding the range out there.  I went yesterday and had a blast!  The Trail Boss is cool by the way, Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 6:12:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad you had a blast Simian...... 3" barreled .44 magnum M629 Trail Boss=BIG BOOM

Sometime when you get the time, I'll take you out to my range at Hanover Rifle and Pistol and let you shoot at 225 yards!
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 4:42:14 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd love it.  Would be nice to stretch out the AR.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 7:32:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey Templar

Where about is the Hanover club and is membership open? I'm dieing for a range over 100 yds.

Jeff
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 7:42:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Hanover R&P has been around a long time.  It's right off of Rt. 54.

Unfortunately, it's a membership only club with a long back log.

The only other ranges I know of that is longer than 100 yards is Cavalier out in Montpelier, and Rivanna in Charlottesville.

If you start shooting IDPA at Cavalier the last Sunday of the month, you can meet a lot of good people.  Many of them are members of the club and it isn't unusual for you to go to the 300 or 500 yard line as a guest and shoot after the match.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top