Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2003 5:32:05 PM EDT
Stopped by the Armory in VA beach today. Not a bad little place, but I wittnessed something absolutely fucking stupid and I should have said something but didn't. One of the employees noticed a "NIB" AK on the rack, so what's he do? Grabs it, racks the action, takes aim out in hte parkinglot and squeezes the trigger! I should have said something but I was dumbounded. Who would have though it? At least no one was hurt, but what if it had been like the guy on here who got a Walther P22 shipped to him with a full mag and one in the pipe! I hope to have a job soon, they hada good price on an XD-40. I also got to squeeze a new "Accutrigger" from Savage, SCHWEEEET!
Link Posted: 5/1/2003 6:19:34 PM EDT
[#1]
The Armory is a great store. If you don't see it ask, they probably have it.

I'd be willing to bet the guy who dry fired the AK was blonde, about 5'7" 190 lbs may have been wearing a hat, chews Cope..........
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 5:23:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep, I like giving my business to The Armory.  They've always treated me right!  I won't comment on who the culprit could have been
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 7:03:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Armory is good people.

They got a web site too.

I bought a oly pc16 from them kick ass price and its been very good to me.
Link Posted: 5/2/2003 9:22:10 AM EDT
[#4]
No comment on who the culprit was, just freaked me out for a second. They seemed to be good people though, I hope to have a job soon so I can spend some $$$$ in there! Prices seemed to be pretty good, mini Uzi for $900 etc. I have to send out some resume's but will check out their website later.

If'n the "culprit" is here, then you know who I am, what's up? Also is that a "Cutts Compensator" on the Win 12 on consignment?
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 2:53:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Funy how stuff like that happens.

I bought a AR from a DEALER through the web sometime ago.  Had him ship it to Gilbert's in Newington (they only charge a $15 fee).

Went to pick the rifle up and Ernie says, we had a problem.  I said, "What's up?"  He shows me a live round and tells me it was shipped with the rifle IN the chamber.
Luckly, those guys are pretty thorough.  When they receive a weapon they check it out, rack the action, etc.  Whaddya know, sometimes a live round comes flying out sometimes.
Needless to say, I called the guy up and told him about it.

Pony - did you ever get any responses from any of the companies that I sent your resume into?
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 6:00:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Ker_Pow,

Yep shit happens sometimes, just lucky no one bought it.

I'm not sure if they've contacted me or not..I've gotten responses from a few people, but there's no telling (with rare exception) where they got my resume...I pas that puppy off anytime I can! LOL Still looking though. I got an e-mail about a position up in Dalghren...long drive for sure! I just keep praying and looking for a job down here. Thanks for your help though! It's greatly appreciated!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top