Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2022 12:47:45 PM EDT
Anyone get an email invite from the ATF about attending "a seminar" and request that you RSVP with info about your FFL ?

It has no recipient - as in the "To" line is completely blank, which requires collusion, um, er, cooperation from Big Tech or the email would not be deliverable.
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 5:13:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you referring to the email for the meeting in Naperville?  I received an email for a meeting with the ISP and ATF in March.  Actually they sent a couple emails due to some mistakes in the first 2.   I also emailed the ATF agent in the email and he was very helpful.  So if that is the one you are talking about yes. I have had a few business visits from the Downers Grove office.  The contact person in the email was very helpful and he provided some assistance for me in regards to a business issue to which I am grateful.  

I hope you didn't get a spammed.

PCMangler
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 11:16:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I got one as well. I seem to be "on their list" of a sudden.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 1:28:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you referring to the email for the meeting in Naperville?  I received an email for a meeting with the ISP and ATF in March.  Actually they sent a couple emails due to some mistakes in the first 2.   I also emailed the ATF agent in the email and he was very helpful.  So if that is the one you are talking about yes. I have had a few business visits from the Downers Grove office.  The contact person in the email was very helpful and he provided some assistance for me in regards to a business issue to which I am grateful.  

I hope you didn't get a spammed.

PCMangler
View Quote

Is Naperville for the entire state, or more like a district with pieces of the state?
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 1:29:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I got one as well. I seem to be "on their list" of a sudden.
View Quote

I interpret this invitation as just that - an optional thing.

Like for people who are apparently too dumb to Google 'ATF near me' and have questions.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:46:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Is Naperville for the entire state, or more like a district with pieces of the state?
View Quote

@sendit14

I'd imagine it's a state wide invite. The Downers Grove Office is involved with this. They may be your best source for answers.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 9:07:51 PM EDT
[#6]
So, is this real and has anyone ever been invited to and then attended such a seminar? Is this more geared toward title 1+2 and SOTs? Curio and Relic
collectors need to go?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top