Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2013 8:10:41 AM EDT
Finished this Saturday (10-26). It was fun, 12 hr class, had three local LEOs (Maryville and Edwardsville) as trainers. T and C Gun Club is hosting classes for its members. Any other graduates out there? ( and no Jazzemt, Swanhunter....trainers don't count, this is for the peons

Come on January 5th....(or sooner).
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 8:20:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I finished the 8 hrs I needed at GAT Guns. A lot of it was interesting and thought provoking. Some of it was down right boring (waiting for 40+ people to qualify). Did my class on Oct 20th. Was taught my Kane County SWAT and Excel Training Group. Great people to take classes from, they are all very knowledgeable people.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 9:14:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Finished this Saturday (10-26). It was fun, 12 hr class, had three local LEOs (Maryville and Edwardsville) as trainers. T and C Gun Club is hosting classes for its members. Any other graduates out there? ( and no Jazzmet, Swanhunter....trainers don't count, this is for the peons

View Quote

I was under the impression that had already been bumped back to Jan. 14? Anyone else get this info?

I had my last 8 hours this past weekend. Had the class with a local group. Great day with a group of like-minded Southern Illinois people. Everyone shot great as well.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 9:38:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I was under the impression that had already been bumped back to Jan. 14? Anyone else get this info?

I had my last 8 hours this past weekend. Had the class with a local group. Great day with a group of like-minded Southern Illinois people. Everyone shot great as well.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Finished this Saturday (10-26). It was fun, 12 hr class, had three local LEOs (Maryville and Edwardsville) as trainers. T and C Gun Club is hosting classes for its members. Any other graduates out there? ( and no Jazzmet, Swanhunter....trainers don't count, this is for the peons

As far as I can tell, it still says Jan 5th, 2014.

http://www.isp.state.il.us/firearms/ccw/ccw-index.cfm

And you are right about being surrounded by like-mined people. That was refreshing.

et: link fix
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 9:51:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Finished all 16hrs last weekend.  Great class! Retired LEO/.mil instructors who were just all around wonderful people.

Sunday was all range time...lots of dryfire work, holster presentation, speed reload, immediate action drills (tap-rack)...then brought it all together with live fire.  Put us under a little bit of stress too.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 4:24:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Went thru Jazzemt's class over the weekend.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 6:25:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Finished a couple weekends ago -- just needed 8 hours.  Taught (in part) by an ex-Crook County SA -- excellent course (Safer USA).  

Now we wait.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top