Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/11/2011 4:18:22 PM EDT
I was reading updates on about the new Gun World (Article II) range. I know the old place in Bensenville was also a retail store.  Is the new place a range only or is it also going to be a retail store?
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 10:45:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been inside, it's both. Huge selection of guns all the way around the lobby. Awesome looking range, hopefully it'll be well ventilated and kept clean. I kind of wonder why they don't open one or two lanes while they're building the other two..

Seriously, I'm dying for them to open since I don't care for the owner at Maxon's and refuse to go to JR's, but it keeps getting postponed.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 12:01:41 AM EDT
[#2]
The ventilation will be more than adequate as they had to meet the most current standards and it's pretty high.
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 2:25:54 AM EDT
[#3]
How are the prices? In th old store they kept the prices on the bottom side of the tag and were generally high.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top