[#1]
shit stain
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:06:47 PM EDT
[#2]
What a piece of crap.

He really needs to lose his job.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:49:32 PM EDT
[#3]
That's how they think.  That's what we want.  When it suits our ends.  We love pols who vote against what we hate (.gov .med) because of "overwhelming public opposition", but call them coward when they won't vote against gun control laws which have "overwhelming public support".  Mr. Kirk knows how to get elected.  I recommend we deny him the right to vote on any legislation before the US Senate.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:07:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Mark Kirk thinks we are stupid.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:19:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 5:24:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a great fear that many of us may be stupid and vote for him just because he has (R) after his name.  He disgusts me.

I agree. I hate the merry-go-round we are on.

That's how I ended up voting for McCain. I had no choice but to vote against Obama. It's a bummer and I hope it turns around.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:02:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:10:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a great fear that many of us may be stupid and vote for him just because he has (R) after his name.  He disgusts me.

That's how I ended up voting for McCain. I had no choice but to vote against Obama. It's a bummer and I hope it turns around.

It made me sick to vote for McCain.   I too hope it turns around soon as I am sick of the stuff in this state, but I am not old enough yet to retire and move to one of the other properties I have in other states.  Family, a great job, and a profitable side business make me stay here and endure the crappy politics of Illinois.  

How is the truck driving thing going for you?  I bet you long for the day when you can build houses again.  Hang in there!

Eh, trucking is slow and yes, I do long to pound some nails. I'm getting old though, body starting to ache, maybe time to make a change
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:32:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:38:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It made me sick to vote for McCain.   I too hope it turns around soon as I am sick of the stuff in this state, but I am not old enough yet to retire and move to one of the other properties I have in other states.  Family, a great job, and a profitable side business make me stay here and endure the crappy politics of Illinois.  

How is the truck driving thing going for you?  I bet you long for the day when you can build houses again.  Hang in there!

Eh, trucking is slow and yes, I do long to pound some nails. I'm getting old though, body starting to ache, maybe time to make a change

I completely understand ...when I was 20 years old and worked in a auto dealer as an apprentice, the older guys would ask me why I wanted to get into such a bad trade.  I liked what I did and was very good at it.  After 14 years, I could not picture myself doing it when I was 50 and I had to get out and do something else.  I still love working with automotive stuff and my main job is working for a automotive supplier.  I love it, but with the state of the industry, things are very touchy right now.  I am blessed to have a great side thing going on so if the industry goes south, I do have something, but it is not what I love to do.  

I wish you the best and I have no doubt that you will do well even if you make changes again.  Guys like you work hard because they have family to support and will do what it takes.  That is what men do.   I wish you the best!

Yeah, they pay you good money when you are young and suck you in. Thanks for the kind words man, I feel like guys like me are becoming outdated these days but I will always push forward to make a buck.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:04:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Typical f-ing politicians. They're all the same.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top