Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2009 5:01:52 PM EDT
To celebrate my retirement from the "real world", I am now doing classes full time and wanted to try a "blitz"...maybe it works....maybe not...but will be fun trying!   I would like to set up as many Utah classes as possible for a "CCW Blitz" in the months of April and May, starting about April 15 and ending May 20.  Here are dates that I would love to fill:

April 15
April 16
April 17
April 18 (Thanks! Class set for GAT Guns, Dundee)
April 19 (Thanks! Class set for GAT Guns, Dundee)
April 20
April 21
April 22
April 23
April 24
April 25 (Thanks! Class set for Highland, IL)
April 26 Thanks! Class set for Chillicothe, IL)
April 27
April 28
April 29
April 30
May 1
May 2 (Thanks! Class set for Portersville, IL)
May 3
May 4-11 (scheduled in MN and NE)
May 12
May 13
May 14
May 15
May 16 (Thanks! Class set for GAT Guns, Dundee, IL)
May 17 (Thanks! Class set for GAT Guns, Dundee, IL)
May 18
May 19
May 20

In my ideal world, I would schedule classes for all open dates.  All that is needed is a place to meet...home, club, business etc....just a place to meet for about 4+ hours.  Requirements for the "Blitz" are just 6 people per session....if able to host a class, send me a note...let's make this happen.  Since GAT in Dundee has several sessions, I am really looking at places other than the immediate Chicago and suburban community....

paul (at) shootingsafely.com

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:34:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Please provide info for the Chillicothe class!!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:37:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Please provide info for the Chillicothe class!!
The class actualy is in Rome, IL, and is being organized by Kevin Hutchison.  Kevin has all the details on time, location etc.  If you visit my website there is a direct email link to him.

Thanks...
PDH (note, PM sent also)

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:28:59 PM EDT
[#3]
time & cost involved? I an near highland.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:16:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
time & cost involved? I an near highland.
The class in Highland is organized by the Highland Pistol / Rifle Club. John Gantner is the local contact person and has all information etc.  His tel # is 618-654-2050

(Note...I am not trying to be coy here and not answer your questions directly.  But, the HTF is kind enough to let me announce my classes but have asked that I not put things like price into the postings, so I want to honor that understanding.  Further, the class fee does vary from location to location depending on expected number of participants, facilty or range usage fees etc.  Give John a call and he can fill in all details for that class location....and I  hope to see you there.)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top