Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2009 6:42:42 PM EDT
I built my first AR just before Christmas. I thought  I was going to be able to shoot at a freind's farm. But as soon as his dad heard "AR-15,,,assualt weapon's",,,blah blah blah,,,he freeked out. Now I have no place to shoot. There's Bellville, and Bullseye, but those are $18 an hour for a 25 yard range. Not my idea of a fun time.

So anyway. Anyone have some land, or know of a place I can shoot. If I can't find somewhere, I just may get so discouraged I might just sell my gun and get a pistol. I'm actually in Granite City. I wouldn't mind driving a little, but not too far. Thank's.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 6:49:29 PM EDT
[#1]
highland is pretty nice & only $10.
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 9:03:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I live close to Granite..My sister and her husband live there in fact. I drive over to one of the Missouri Conservation ranges to shoot my AR15 and handguns. The place is called Jay Henges and it's only $3 an hour to shoot and the range goes out to 100 yards. It's an outdoor range with 20 shooting lanes and they're open from 10am-4pm
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:11:20 PM EDT
[#3]
There's a Missouri Conservation Range off 44 W, at the Antire Road exit.  

I do most of my shooting at my girlfriend's parent's farm over near Salem.

Boot.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:03:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Town and country in Maryville. They are a private range but if you want I could take you up there. There is membership openings every July and January. Pm me if interested.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:16:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Benchrest Rifle Club

Benchrest Rifle Club in Wright City, MO.  Membership is required, but not too pricey considering facilities.  I've shot highpower matches there, but I'm not a member, too far for me.

Regards,
Dave
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 1:09:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Take Jazz up on his offer, if you can't sync in w/him message me, I'll introduce you to the place. Not the greatest, but I love it.

p.s. I'm also from GC..
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:27:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Thank's for all the tips guys.

I'd really like to check out T&C. I'll get with you guy's when the weather get's a little better. Thank's.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:48:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Take Jazz up on his offer, if you can't sync in w/him message me, I'll introduce you to the place. Not the greatest, but I love it.

p.s. I'm also from GC..

Umm I'm from GC too.... Didnt realize that anyone else was from over here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top