Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2007 1:52:25 PM EDT
Optimum Dent Removal

He knocked out a ding in the door my my new car like it was nothing.  Prices are incredibly reasonable compared to any body shop, and the best part is...depending where you live...they come to your house.  You don't even have to go to their shop.

Jeremiah was the guy who worked on my car.  Plain and simple, he did an amazing job.  Can't even tell where the dent was, and believe me, I've looked at every angle under every light I could think of.  

If you ever want a dent taken out that doesnt require any painting, this guy is the guy to call.  Couldn't be happier with the outcome!

Link Posted: 11/27/2007 2:10:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah...My buddy had one of those businesses "Dent Wizard" for about three years.  He made so much money it was sick.  He would basically travel around the country following the storm season, then take the winter off.  While he was working for Daimler Chrysler in N. Carolina, the signed his crew up to spend 8 weeks in Stuttgart, Germany, repairing the damage from, a hail storm that rolled through one of the factory lots.

To give an idea of how much $$$ he made....It wasn't out of the ordinary for him to spend 5k at Al's when he would come home for a visit....

Link Posted: 11/27/2007 2:13:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Can you give us a ball park for the cost ?
Link Posted: 11/27/2007 2:35:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Can you give us a ball park for the cost ?

Pea sized dent on my door 65 bucks with my tip (not like you need to tip, he made plenty of cash from doing what he did.  Bottom line was that I was thrilled with what he did and to me it would have been worth twice what I paid for it, so I threw in a few extra bucks).

Dime-Quarter sized rougly 100.

Location also has alot to do with it as well.  Some places are harder to get at, so its tough to know, but hey I was thrilled and it was the best money I've spent in a long while.

Good news is, if you call up, he'll give you a pretty good idea of cost on the phone.  Give him the size and location of the dent and the type of car,  and thats all it takes.

Hell, you can do all that right on their website, and then they call you

Very easy to get this done.  I called yesterday night, and he came today after work and got it done ASAP.  Couldn't ask for much more than that.
Link Posted: 11/27/2007 3:59:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Dude, construction grunt here. There is zero point to even trying to keep my truck nice I did just change the trans fluid though
Link Posted: 11/27/2007 4:00:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Yeah...My buddy had one of those businesses "Dent Wizard" for about three years.  He made so much money it was sick.  He would basically travel around the country following the storm season, then take the winter off.  While he was working for Daimler Chrysler in N. Carolina, the signed his crew up to spend 8 weeks in Stuttgart, Germany, repairing the damage from, a hail storm that rolled through one of the factory lots.

To give an idea of how much $$$ he made....It wasn't out of the ordinary for him to spend 5k at Al's when he would come home for a visit....

Whats the startup for the franchise?
Link Posted: 11/27/2007 6:21:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have no idea, but when he started in the midwest, he was one of the only guys doing it.  I remember back in the summer of '03, he worked in the Schaumburg/Hoffman Estates area for a couple months.  Insurance companies would send him the business.  He repaired my sisters car that had $2200 damage from hail.  He got $2200, for a couple hours work, zero materials, and a little labor.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 4:29:47 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have no idea, but when he started in the midwest, he was one of the only guys doing it.  I remember back in the summer of '03, he worked in the Schaumburg/Hoffman Estates area for a couple months.  Insurance companies would send him the business.  He repaired my sisters car that had $2200 damage from hail.  He got $2200, for a couple hours work, zero materials, and a little labor.

All profit, no material costs are the kind of businesses you want to run.
Link Posted: 11/28/2007 9:22:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Already got a ding in the rustang?

Anyways, how's the new career thing looking for you?
Link Posted: 11/29/2007 7:35:32 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Actually IIRC he bought it when the ding was already in it.
Link Posted: 11/29/2007 7:14:41 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually IIRC he bought it when the ding was already in it.

Haha yeah, I bought it like that.

Career hunt is slow.

Nobody within reasonable distance of where I live is testing until 08.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 8:53:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Marksman, I don't think ANYONE could be as anal about ANYTHING as you are.

Hate dents?  Buy a Saturn.  The old, boring ugly ones they don't make any more Sorry, the new ones are steel.  
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 12:09:22 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Hate dents?  Buy a Saturn.  
The old, boring ugly ones they don't make any more Sorry, the new ones are steel.  

LOL!

I saw two Saturns at the light at Prospect & Bloomington in Champaign two weeks ago.

They don't dent, they break!

One had a bumper busted (granted it was only the cover, but it was FUBARd) and the car behind it had a jagged hole about the size and shape of a sideways football in the passenger door panel.

I LOL'd and pointed for the GF to see.  "That, dear, is just another reason I'm glad I got rid of my Saturn!"

John
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:35:26 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Hate dents?  Buy a Saturn.  The old, boring ugly ones they don't make any more Sorry, the new ones are steel.  

LMFAO.  I couldn't agree more haha.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top