Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2007 4:49:26 AM EDT
Having a father who printed the insert that's going to be in the Sunday's paper helps...

But starting the 5th HUGE sale...

The thing that popped out for me is new Winchester Super X3 shotgun for $750, and I have seen these going for $900+.

Also, Surefire G2 lights for $40 buys with a free Cabela's folding knife.

And if you ever wanted a Remington 870 donor gun to start a tactical build off of, they have plenty of Express models on sale, with a $30 rebate from Remington as well for pretty good savings...

I think I'm gonna be there early on the 5th to get a hold of one of those Winchesters.

ETA:  THE SALE BEGINS THE 5th and runs to the 14th... I'm a tard.
Link Posted: 9/30/2007 10:23:12 PM EDT
[#1]

Do you know what day the ads comes out and what paper it will be in?
Link Posted: 10/1/2007 7:23:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Ooh...what 870 Express models?  If you say 18" synthetic, i'll be all over that shit.
Link Posted: 10/1/2007 11:04:34 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Do you know what day the ads comes out and what paper it will be in?

it should have been in this weekend's sun times...
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 8:26:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Anybody got this?  I don't get the Sun-Times and its not online anywhere I can see.
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 1:36:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Illinigunner21,

i found this link from another stores section, is this the same sale?

www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/content/home/pages/eflyer3.html?catalog_name=q1v07&store_num=14&rfx_versioningid=014
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 12:29:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Nope thats not it... weird.  Hmmm, all I know is that my father works for an unnamed printing company and he brought it home the day before my original post... My advice is show up the weekend of the 4th, they have all sorts of personalities stopping in and stuff.  Sorry I can't elaborate further.

ETA this is it...

Click me
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 11:17:11 AM EDT
[#7]
nothing spectacular.  the 870 is a good deal, but good luck fighting for one.  i would think if youre interested in picking one of these up, go early on friday and beat the rush.

would have been nice to see some ammo deals.
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 4:42:42 PM EDT
[#8]
I went today.  It's not as nice as the one in Washington PA, the only other one I've been too.  Also less people than the one in PA even after it had been open a year.  I don't think the prices were that bad for a brick and mortar store considering how fast costs are going up.

I mostly got muzzleloader stuff for hunting.  A co-owner of the Jim Shockey powder was there.  He talked me into it, I had been using 777.

Mostly my daughter and I looked at the animals and played hunting games.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 1:49:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Link opens, but no sale flyer.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 4:05:05 AM EDT
[#10]
just found out today cabelas bargin cave has discounted ammo. i dont know where they keep it there but jsut ask an outfitter in the cave. shotgun pistol and rifle ammo
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:37:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Does anyone know if they give discount on ammo by the case?  Specifically Black Hills.  I asked an employee and he said no, but he did not appear to be real up on ammo questions.  

Bucky145    

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:01:25 PM EDT
[#12]
I stopped in there Yesterday on my way to work and I thought (my opinion) the prices on the Black Hills Match grade ammo was just as good maybe 10-12 dollars cheaper per 250 then some online place I normally deal with... I bought a few hundred rounds of 175gr Match and 69 grain SMK...plus some 75 grain and 168 grain..I think I am addicted to ammo.

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 8:56:14 PM EDT
[#13]
I picked up the 168s for $19.99 I think, and the 175s for $21.99.  I have to do some tests to see what I want to go with.  I'm changing from FGMM 168s to Black Hills if I get good results.  I really need to get into reloading soon.  

After eating some free samples I picked up some bacon BBQ sauce and injector to try.  Daughter really liked it.  That Buddy heater on sale may be calling my name for $59.99 too.

Bucky145

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top