Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2007 9:41:07 AM EDT
I wasn't able to make any of the Utah or Florida classes in the last few months.  Any more being scheduled?  I will soon be moving to a state that allows CCW!!  

If there is anyone in the Champaign area that would be interested in getting one together, I could probably host one.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 2:52:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd say contact Paul Horvick (Phorvick) directly.

IM
Email

Here's the last thread I could find of his, referring to a June 7 class:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=23&t=269388
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:21:08 PM EDT
[#2]
The next IL classes for me are at  GAT, July 27-28.

Had a great class today in Mt. Morris...but it was &%$&$$ hot in the quarry!  Oh, and if you can round up a few souls I would be glad to take a side trip to Champaign on either the 27th or 29th...  :)
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 2:49:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I am in Champaign, would make things work to attend.  I know of a couple others that are interested.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top