Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2007 11:39:38 AM EDT
Please see the two links from Wis Home Town any thing you can do to help the second link will be the best way.
Thanks Mark
ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=21&t=262958

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=21&t=263153
Link Posted: 3/24/2007 12:23:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Racecar maybe you can jump in on this post
Link Posted: 3/24/2007 1:31:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Spreading the word!
Link Posted: 3/24/2007 3:15:29 PM EDT
[#3]
What can I do?

Seriously HK, send me a PM or post up here and let me know what I can do for him.

CODY HOW ABOUT A TACK.

Rick is someone who is a member at the range I shoot at, RCLRC, and although I do not know him that well, I have certainly shared alot of laughs with him at the range, and spent many hours next to him throwing lead...and he is about as good of a person as they come, this is something that we should jump all over in terms of showing our support and our help.

IL GUYS, do what you can please.

Scott
Link Posted: 3/24/2007 5:34:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoting HKMP5A2...

If anyone wants to help out the best thing we can do is buy some credit cards the type you can get a Target Kmart Walmart or any gas station kinds.
No matter how much you can give if we all get some it will help the family get what they need. clothes personal items food etc etc.
If you would like to put the card an a get well card from who you are the best way would I.M. me for my address and I will get to family or you could mail to Saint Marys Burn center direct to Rick.Do not send any flowers or balloon type this as he can not have in his room for fear of infection.
Batch and I will be working on this project what ever you can spare will help out if we all give a little.The gift cards are the best way to go then they can buy what they need.
Thanks Guys & God Bless
Link Posted: 3/26/2007 8:44:51 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Andy email inbound with an address to send a donation.

Thanks,

Batch114

Thanks Batch: I'll be getting something in the mail tomorrow.

I want to urge anyone that has been a guest at RCLRC to give something. I've been up there several times as a guest and everyone has always been very friendly! IIRC, Rick let my son shoot one of his Class IIIs at last years NFA shoot. Even if you haven't been there a few bucks will help the cause!

I'll join the club as soon as you allow buy-ins on a multi-year payment plan. Thanks, and prayers out to Rick and his family!
Link Posted: 3/28/2007 4:51:34 AM EDT
[#6]
BTTT for Rick.
Link Posted: 4/2/2007 9:28:33 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

HandyAndy - Special thanks to you and your family for the generous gift card.

The Lord has been very good to me, certainly better than I'll ever deserve!!! It's a privelege to be able to help out. I'm glad to hear that Rick is doing better! Please keep us posted here or on the Cheesehead HTF
Link Posted: 4/2/2007 11:58:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks Andy
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 9:22:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top