Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2006 1:32:17 PM EDT
anyone have an A1 or A2 flash hider with the correct washer?(i may consider other styles also) in northern,IL  rockford,rochelle,dixon,rockfalls area perferably so i can drive out and pick it up... let me know i wanna test out my ar15 thursday since the rest of my parts come in tomorrow.. i need one for blastfest.. since i ordered one from bushmaster(they are shipping it wed.) but i dont think i'll get it in time...

if you have a spare one... i can come pick it up anytime. i'll give ya going price for whatever style you have
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:28:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Bullet Stop in LP has em
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 4:53:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Bullet Stop in LP has em

after the way i was treated there a few years ago... unless it has changed owners i wont ever go there again...  a real #1 a-hole.. he has lost out on about $4000 worth of purchases i have made at other stores because of the way he treated me...

i wonder if RB precision has any? hmm
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:21:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Bullet Stop in LP has em

Who?

Yes, I bet RB has some, they are good to work with.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:18:00 PM EDT
[#4]
"bullet stop" is "bullet stop gun shop" in loves park... they have alot of ar's ak's uzi's mac's SKS's ect...  

i've been treated badly at some places.. but this place takes the cake
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 7:16:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Do NOT go to BULLET STOP ROB SHOP yes the owners are the same, still a bunch of red necks, yes they are still a buch of aholes 1 of the owners JIM will rip you off in a heart beat seen him do that to a lot of people. Try MOSHERS GUN SHOP  in dekalb ill i just bought an AK from them at good good price they seem nice,anyone else go to MOSHERS GUN SHOP?
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 7:35:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Bushmaster what did they do to you?
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 8:26:37 PM EDT
[#7]
they refuised to sell me a stripped lower for an ar15 build....said in a not so nice voice something to the effect of "its illegal for you to even ask me to order it for you since your not 21"..i tried to explain i was building a rifle.. not a pistol(yes i'm legal and have a foid so rifles/shotguns are OK)..was ready to buy too cash in hand and everything..he said nope cant do it stripped lowers are pistols gotta be 21..even if you build a rifle....(ummm ok... i dont think so)

simple as that...... had no problem taking my buisness elseware ended up pickin an AK(milled reciever and all) for $500.. up at riglers in rockfalls insted... as for the lower.. i waited a bit and picked 2 up from RB precision(A+ great people) had zero probelms purchasing them as rifles...

...because of bullet stop not wanting to sell me a stripped lower... i've been going to riglers ever since..never any problems there... he has gotten about $3000 worth of my buisness i would guess an AR-15 an AK,4 shotguns and a compound bow package... the other $1000 worth of stuff i have gottin local(a couple of .22's and a shotgun) and from RBP i got lowers(PWA stripped lower x2 )

to bad he had to be an ass to a big spender... oh well...
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 9:22:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Ya im not surpised how they are soo stupid about the laws, ya they lost about 5 to 6k from me too.Ya i have been to the RB'S web site they see like good folk over there.Ill have to give them a try,they do almost anyting ar-15 over there right?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top