Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2006 3:01:00 PM EDT
I'm planning to hit one or the other tomorrow about 11:00-11:30am. I don't really care which, GW is cheaper. Let me know. Andy
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 3:57:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I was planning on going to Gun world anyway.

I have a range pass there so it's free for me.

See ya there.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:50:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I am in.  GW around 11 then?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:58:43 PM EDT
[#3]
We should make it 11:30. I have to make a stop in Melrose Park first. See you there. Loaded I know, but what do you look like Tim?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:11:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
We should make it 11:30. I have to make a stop in Melrose Park first. See you there. Loaded I know, but what do you look like Tim?

We really have to get you out to the next Hooters outing.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:25:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Wish I could go. Staying home with the kids for Good Friday.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:55:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
what do you look like Tim?

I look like the picture with a more recent haircut.

Evan will recognize me.

Besides, I'm the only adult male that is 5'4".
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 1:57:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Good times today, guys.

Everyone has some nice equipment, too.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 12:36:26 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Good times today, guys.

What was the name of the other guy from the forum we met there? I forgot. That guy had some serious hardware.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 12:50:05 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Good times today, guys.

What was the name of the other guy from the forum we met there? I forgot. That guy had some serious hardware.

No idea, but he definitely  had some money in that AR.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:43:24 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Good times today, guys.

That would be me, Andy. Sorry I couldn't talk more but when I do get a chance to go shooting that's what I like to do. I shot like crap with the handguns as time went on. I have pain in my right elbow that I need to get fixed, it gets pretty bad after a while. I wish I could have gone with you today, but I have too much to do around the house.

We'll have to do a Schaumburg Hooters outing soon!
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 11:24:11 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Good times today, guys.

That would be me, Andy. Sorry I couldn't talk more but when I do get a chance to go shooting that's what I like to do. I shot like crap with the handguns as time went on. I have pain in my right elbow that I need to get fixed, it gets pretty bad after a while. I wish I could have gone with you today, but I have too much to do around the house.

We'll have to do a Schaumburg Hooters outing soon!

No, there was another guy right after you left.  He had an AR with a floated handguard, aimpoint, fancy stock, etc.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top