Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2006 6:20:47 PM EDT
Anybody heard anything about a pro-gun rally at city hall tomorrow? I was in a gun shop this evening and saw a flyer for a 10:00AM rally on the 5th floor in response to the mayor's press conference calling for people to come to city hall and explain why they should own "assault weapons".
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:22:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I wish we could have an open carry march like they plan in Wisconsin.  It'd be so cool to march down the streets of chicago with my 1911 C&L peacefully and watch the antis cringe when nothing happens.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:25:19 PM EDT
[#2]
ICRGO EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (Illinois Coalition of Responsible Gun Owners, www.icrgo.org , )ACCEPTS AND PLANS ON VISITING THE LARGEST 'HANDGUN/ASSAULT WEAPON FREE ZONE" IN AMERICA TO DEFEND FREEDOM, GUN RIGHTS AND PROVE THE FAILURE OF CHICAGO STYLE GUN CONTROL.
ICRGO Director wants all gun rights groups members including ICRGO.ORG, GUNMAP.ORG, CONCEALCARRY.ORG, ICARRY.ORG, ILLINOISCARRY.COM, THE CHAIMPAIGN COUNTY AND NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCATION to meet at the 5th floor of Chicago City Hall at 10:30 a.m., Friday March 24th to educate the city's administration, the community of Englewood and it's civic leader why there is nothing reasonable or 'common sense" about more gun control and criminal enabling.

Support Concealed Carry for Illinois IllinoisCarry.com
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:49:16 PM EDT
[#3]
If I were a wealthy man, I would have busses running nonstop from downstate right to Chicago City Hall.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 2:52:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Fudge.  I forgot to go.  Well, I wouldn't have been able to anyway.  I was waaaaay to busy today.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 2:54:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I couldn't make it either. Way too much going on at work. Any word on what happened?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top