Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2006 3:30:08 AM EDT
I hate to do this, I really hate to do this but I have to get rid of my dog. My wife and daughter are terribly allergic to him and live a life of hell in the same house as him. This is the most friendliest dog in America. He is six years old and German Shepard/Lab mix. He is about six years old, I adopted him from the Kenosha County Humane Society in 2001. His name is mooch, he is house broken totally and very obediant. I let him out the front door of my house on a daily basis, he never leaves the property. Awesome with kids, the friendliest dog ever. He does need exercise though, this dog loves to run and will fetch tennis balls until he literally passes out. I want no money for him, just a really good home. If anyone is interested, please IM me.

PS.........please no comments like........."Why don't you just get rid of the wife."
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 1:03:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I fel your pain,   I am sitting sister-in- laws beagle.   This dog is in my house,  my beagle is in the garage / kennel.

Jake , the one in the house was beat ....Bad.     Skittish like you wont believe.

Nice looking beagle though.  Good nose too.    Mine is a bitch, the other is a male,.  

Wish I could help ya out,   really.

We have a golden too.     that is enough dogs right now.

Edit .... I did not edit anything ,
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:17:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got 3 of my own, so another one is out.

Will give Mooch a free bump, though.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:58:08 PM EDT
[#3]
just want to see if you recieved my message ,thanks
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:09:38 AM EDT
[#4]
please charge at leat $100/75 dollars for him. this is peanuts compaired to proper food ad vet cost. this will make the profit dog collectors uninterested. what i mean is thre are people who snatch up "FREE" dogs and just turn around and sell at profit. or worse get $50 a head for lab experiments.

really this is not a paranoid delusion, these people are out there!

i wish i could take em , but i have 2 roomates to contend with. they already treat me like shite and make life/coexistence more difficult then it has to be. bringing another dog in the mix has been discused and shot down.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:36:53 AM EDT
[#5]
I still have Moochie. Still looking for a good home. This dog loves to run and play outdoors. He could very easily have been a retreiver, this dog will literally fetch tennis balls for hours. He drops themn at your feet and lays down. he's a good dog, I hate to get rid of him, I have had hime for 5 years.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:19:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Have you tried the EE, preferably with a pic?

Lots of dog people on the site.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:09:37 PM EDT
[#7]
i messaged you back...  i'm really interested.. our dog we have now is getting old... (he's 14 this year) and he just like to lay around and sleep all day... lookin for a dog i can play with... go on walks with ect...

i dont remember if i gave you me email address or not.... [email protected]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top