Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2006 3:13:50 PM EDT
I'd love to be a part of anodizing some aluminum parts I've made and I'd like to trade that instruction and materials for some time and instruction in my machine shop.

Anyone in Northern Illinois interested?

efxgy
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:37:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Whoa I thought you said homo-masachist...I was gonna refer you to Rebel13.  

Ooooooo I am so going to hell for this....  

Someone pass the suntan lotion please....
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:49:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:51:09 PM EDT
[#3]
That's all you could come up with????????????

Pretty lame man!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:03:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Well... there is a nice big pile a poop in my thread now.

efxguy
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:07:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'd love to be a part of anodizing some aluminum parts I've made and I'd like to trade that instruction and materials for some time and instruction in my machine shop.

efxgy

Ugh, i'm just learning and my home anodizing stuff is in Florida but MAN that's an offer I would ordinarily be all over.... Are you in Chicagoland by any chance?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 10:14:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I would love to learn both. Need any equipment bags or mag bandolers? Was a parachute rigger in the Nav and leared to fly a sewing machine.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:29:16 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

efxgy

Ugh, i'm just learning and my home anodizing stuff is in Florida but MAN that's an offer I would ordinarily be all over.... Are you in Chicagoland by any chance?

I'm in the far Northwest Chicago suburbs. I'm willing to trade time /  lessons in my shop for lessons or time in types of shops besides anodizers too.

I don't currently need any webbing / baggage ect since I sold my H1 but I'm open to ideas / suggestions....

efxguy

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:35:38 AM EDT
[#8]
I was doing a job at an anodizing plant in Elk Grove last summer and I saw a cart with a batch of freshly done AR lowers on it. I didn't have a chance to pick one up and see whose it was. I asked, but nobody knew whose they were. Maybe you can call them and see if they might be willing to do your stuff next time they do a batch for whoever their Illinois customer is. I doubt you would get a deal, but you would probably get a first class job. IM me if you are interested and I can give you contact information.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:26:03 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I was doing a job at an anodizing plant in Elk Grove last summer and I saw a cart with a batch of freshly done AR lowers on it. I didn't have a chance to pick one up and see whose it was. I asked, but nobody knew whose they were. Maybe you can call them and see if they might be willing to do your stuff next time they do a batch for whoever their Illinois customer is. I doubt you would get a deal, but you would probably get a first class job. IM me if you are interested and I can give you contact information.

I work with a lot of platers/ anodizers in ELk Grove, but as I have a homebuilt to anodize, I'd prefer to do it myself in keeping with the spirit of a home built project.

I'll bet those recievers were for R guns, I was over there the otrher day and they had cartons upon cartons of stacked up lowers just in from the platers.....

efxguy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top