Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2006 6:34:41 AM EDT
Michigan State is going to put the smack down on you guys today!!

GO STATE.... GO GREEN
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:45:57 AM EDT
[#1]
MUCK FICHIGAN STATE
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 1:20:12 PM EDT
[#2]
All your Izzone belongs to us.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:16:10 PM EDT
[#3]
And I bet he never shows his face in this topic again.

Go Illini!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:06:43 PM EDT
[#4]
ILL! INI!  Spartans go down!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:05:23 PM EDT
[#5]
YOU LOOSE 75-68. Just because MICHIGAN gun laws are better than ours does not make a better NCAA BB Team.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 3:55:17 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Go Illini!

Ha , Looks like I'm here again. Yes, we did loose but the ref's bad calls lost us the game. We are still the better team. We shall see in the Big Ten Tournament.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:21:37 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go Illini!

Ha , Looks like I'm here again. Yes, we did loose but the ref's bad calls lost us the game. We are still the better team. We shall see in the Big Ten Tournament.

You've got to be kidding me.  I don't even watch basketball that often, but IIRC, didn't Illinois go undefeated until their last game of the season last year?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:18:13 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go Illini!

you gotta be shittin' me?  the refs lost the game for us?  what a joke!!  illinois swept the regular season against state behind dee brown hittin' somewhere around 54 points in two games combined!  that might've had something to do with it.  all this against a team that in the pre-big ten season was supposed to "runaway" with the big ten crown.  could michigan st. beat illinois?  without a doubt the answer is yes and they may still do it this year-twice even, but so far illinois has proved that they are the better team at home and away-PERIOD!  just my .02 (which is about what michigan st. is worth)

jake
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:52:29 PM EDT
[#9]
I am confident Michigan State will win the Big Ten Tournament. We have a well rounded team. Illinois has a one man team. their performance is based on Dee Brown. If he has a bad night Illinois will loose.

Oh , we have won 2 National Titles in the past 6 years. How many has Illinois won?

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 2:05:58 PM EDT
[#10]
It's a 2 man team you doofus.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:22:47 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
It's a 2 man team you doofus.

obviously the two seniors that consistantly put out all big ten seasons are point scorers, but what about the defensive end of the floor where illinois has its strength-randle is a defensive stud and next year he and mcbride will be a tandem along with smith.  last year (you know the year where illinois tied the most amount of wins by a team in a season and sent three guys to professional ball)  they had offense, this year it's defense.  this is actually a building year for illinois.  in one or two years-watch out again.  although the fight probably won't be between state and illinois-it'll be ohio state.  they're gonna be fuckin' tough if they don't send some of this incoming class to the NBA early.  

jake
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:58:59 PM EDT
[#12]
The Cubs will win the World Series.    Opps, wrong thread.    Detroit, well, you  know.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:13:30 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
The Cubs will win the World Series.    

What's that buzzing I hear woodbutcher?

<-----------SOX FAN!

(aerosmith)Dream on(/aerosmith)
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:55:52 PM EDT
[#14]
You got spanked, and you will get spanked again...
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:11:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Smack down on Illinois tonight
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:19:16 PM EDT
[#16]
MuHaHaHaHa...

Go Green

Dee Brown sucks

One man team
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 12:40:12 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
MuHaHaHaHa...

Didn't have much left for Iowa.

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 4:42:09 PM EDT
[#18]
the only thing i can hope for now is plenty of rest for tourney time.

jake
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 12:33:03 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
the only thing i can hope for now is plenty of rest for tourney time.

jake

This is very true, but I don't see MSU going further than the sweet 16 or IL further than the elite 8...
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:50:08 AM EDT
[#20]
hell it's very realistic that illinois doesn't make it past the first or second round.  they won't get a great seed and will have to go a long ways away to play.  and one thing's for sure-illinois does not play well away from home.

jake
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:40:35 PM EDT
[#21]
See ya next year Sparto...

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:53:06 PM EDT
[#22]
I guess this one's a wrap.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 4:11:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Time for baseball.   At least the sox fans  Had a good year Last year...

This is this year though...HEHEHEHe
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:00:02 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Time for baseball.   At least the sox fans  Had a good year Last year...

This is this year though...HEHEHEHe

That's what they always say....

Quite frankly I will believe it when I see it.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:24:47 PM EDT
[#25]
And that you can take to the bank.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:55:04 PM EDT
[#26]
GO CARDS!!! LOL.....GOIN TO CARDS/CUBS AT WRIGLEY JULY 30TH...BE SITTIN IN THE CORNER NEXT TO THE FOUL POLE WAITIN FOR SOME BALLS!! HEHE.....sorry just now realize i left my caps on!....oh and btw look for me on tv cuz my g/f is a cubs fan and they always show cubs/cards couples woo hooo....

CUCK THE FUBS!!!! LOL

all in good humor of course
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:58:46 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
GO CARDS!!! LOL.....GOIN TO CARDS/CUBS AT WRIGLEY JULY 30TH...BE SITTIN IN THE CORNER NEXT TO THE FOUL POLE WAITIN FOR SOME BALLS!! HEHE.....sorry just now realize i left my caps on!....oh and btw look for me on tv cuz my g/f is a cubs fan and they always show cubs/cards couples woo hooo....

CUCK THE FUBS!!!! LOL

all in good humor of course

You have not seen a Game unless you are sitting Three rows behind Home Plate  at Wrigley, that was befor they put the extra three rows in , now it is the  sixth row.     goose bumps ever time we get to sit there.     Wifes co- worker is friends with the ticket holder, she gets to pic the games the dude doesn't want.   Wifes friend is in Az. for spring training.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:01:30 PM EDT
[#28]
lol i've sat behind home at busch....well the old original busch and ya i know what you're talkin about...i hate to admit but wrigley is probably the best place to watch a ball game.....lucky bastard....my g/f (the cubs fan) would probably kill you for those seats....don't worry she doesn't know the combo to my gun safe lol hehe....well g/l on a good season
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top