Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2006 8:43:20 AM EDT
here is a link to the post with the bills and a link to one of   the actual bills

all 3 bills are the same..illinoiscarry.com/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=6&t=2108&st=0#entry15624

and this one

ilga.gov/legislation/fulltext.asp?DocName=&SessionId=50&GA=94&DocTypeId=SB&DocNum=2533&GAID=8&LegID=23388&SpecSess=&Session=

call your senators now guys!!!!!!!!!!1
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:32:11 AM EDT
[#1]
What is it?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:47:08 AM EDT
[#2]
there bills"firearms act"..

but they have no body...

there called shell bills...
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 12:06:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Seeing as this is Illinois...
Is that illegal?

I guess my question is...
What should I tell my senator?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 12:42:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Being this is sponsored by Sen. Emil Jones Jr. and from Shitcago its not good for everyone's rights as far as the 2nd Ammendment!
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 1:55:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Shell bills are not illegal and are a pretty common tactic.  They can add wording to the bill if/when they decide to call the bill.
It makes it that much harder for those opposed to it to muster support.

Stay vigilant...

Respectfully,
Automatic
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:01:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I will be down in Springfield later this week and have appointments already set up with my State Rep. and my State Senator.

Among other things, I plan to reiterate my opposition to  2414.  

Keep their phones ringin' guys, it really can make a difference.  Tell your friends to call again.

Have out of state friends explain that they won't spend time or money, vacationing in a state that won't allow them to legally shoot with their friends & family that reside here.

Respectfully,
Automatic
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:07:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I will be down in Springfield later this week and have appointments already set up with my State Rep. and my State Senator.

Among other things, I plan to reiterate my opposition to  2414.  

Keep their phones ringin' guys, it really can make a difference.  Tell your friends to call again.

Have out of state friends explain that they won't spend time or money, vacationing in a state that won't allow them to legally shoot with their friends & family that reside here.

Respectfully,
Automatic

Not that it makes a difference to the anti gun dipshits from commiechicago.But do they not realise we have one of the premire ranges ( PASA PARK) in Barry IL???That brings in alot of money for shooting events to the state.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 6:19:22 AM EDT
[#8]
btt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top