Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2006 11:46:53 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:53:11 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
www.illinoislovestogoshooting.org

looks like a joke. of course the first and only post in the chicagoland forum is, of course, a cut/paste  newspaper article that says a guy got shot and died.

seems the new way to feel important these days is running one's own web-forum
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:01:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey thats my site you jackass!
Just kidding But I did sign up for it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:08:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Where is your downstate section huh? Are there any people here who are not near Shitcago?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:12:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Where is your downstate section huh? Are there any people here who are not near Shitcago?

Like I said, not my website. I just re-posted the link from another board. I am from downstate anyways...
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:49:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry Guess I did not read very well.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:27:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:35:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I believe that C-Rock is the owner of that website.  He used to be a very active member on this board many years ago, but he either left or was asked to leave.  I believe I met him once at an early blastfest before we even had HTF's.

I'm sure the site will grow a little bit, as some of the people from IL that frequent the Black-rifles.com will make there way there.(C-rock is active on B-R.com)

c-rock was the name of there person who posted it was his website on the other forum (assaultweb)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top