Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2006 7:20:39 PM EDT
"I've been Bamboozled" says Illinois's sucker guv.

Holy Crap. For those that did not just see the guv get duped by a bogus interview about Pharmacists giving out RU486 ( the morning after pill) on Comedey Centrals "the Daily Show"
Tune in tomorrow or monday at 6:00 when they usualy rerun it.

The segment in question is usually conducted by one the shows “bogus“ reporters who locate an unsuspecting public figure and get an interview under the false pretense that it will be serious but once the cameras start rolling the questions get ridiculous. The idea is to make the subject look like fool. They accomplished it.

What is surprising is that this comedy team was able to fake their way into an ambush with rowdy Roddy.

Somewhere right now some body is getting fired.

Ahh the poetry….

JR
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:49:35 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Holy Crap. For those that did not just see the guv get duped by a bogus interview about Pharmacists giving out RU486 ( or something like that) on Comedey Centrals "the Daily Show"

The segment in question is usually conducted by one the shows “bogus“ reporters who locate an unsuspecting public figure and get an interview under the false pretense that it will be serious but once the cameras start rolling the questions get ridiculous. The idea is to make the subject look like fool. They accomplished it.

What is surprising is that this comedy team was able to fake their way into an ambush with rowdy Roddy.

Ahh the poetry….

JR

Thanks for the tip JR, I will have to check this out.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:10:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I watched that last night and it will be on Comedy Central again tonight at 7 PM CST.

I loved it! I laughed so hard that I almost fell out of bed. I cannot express in words the joy I felt seeing Blago getting played on a national television program.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:59:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Comedy Central has the video here:

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/the_daily_show/videos/most_recent/index.jhtml

It's the one titled "Pill of Rights"
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:30:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Comedy Central has the video here:

www.comedycentral.com/shows/the_daily_show/videos/most_recent/index.jhtml

It's the one titled "Pill of Rights"

Made it hot,
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:37:02 AM EDT
[#5]
I got to the sight and it won't play.Just keeps saying loading.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:43:45 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Holy Crap. For those that did not just see the guv get duped by a bogus interview about Pharmacists giving out RU486 ( the morning after pill) on Comedey Centrals "the Daily Show"

Ahh the poetry….

JR

Just a long as he was not Hoodwinked
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:52:06 PM EDT
[#7]
It's incredibly hillarious they couldn't pronounce "Blagojevich" they should have just said "Ferretface".
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:52:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Ahh the poetry….

JR

I was recently corrected on this, the morning after pill is not ru486
It is a super dose on normal birth control hormones.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:44:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Gee.... So was I.

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:03:34 PM EDT
[#10]
That's some funny shit.

While I disagree with both of them, still funny to see Blago get owned on TV.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:45:10 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
That's some funny shit.

While I disagree with both of them, still funny to see Blago get owned on TV.

Kind of like when NPD223 eats your lunch after you step on your crank.

JR
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:16:52 PM EDT
[#12]
The spoofing came up on Ch2 tonight.

Raushenberger was stickin' it to Rodney for being a goof. The Gov's excuse was he did not know it was a spoof and has never heard of the Daily Show.

They played clip of the reporter hitting up the Guv "Brokeback" style and Rodney maintaininng all along that he was straight.

How could a Guy named Rod be straight, I ask you?

JR
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top