Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2006 2:41:11 PM EDT
is anyone here going?  i'm suppossed to get an invoice in the mail sometime here, so i can pay.  i was wondering if anyone got a schedule or something.  i'm trying to plan something around all of this and i was wondering what time i had to be there etc.  it could be a few more days before i get anything from them and time is precious.  thanks.

jake
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:50:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 3:03:44 PM EDT
[#2]
k thanks......

jake
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 2:57:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm 99% sure I'll be there too. I have one day off work but I have to trade to get the second one off.

Cody, you need a roomie?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:14:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm 99% sure I'll be there too. I have one day off work but I have to trade to get the second one off.

Cody, you need a roomie?

she said that there are a few spots left.  i dunno how long it'll take to go through them.  just thought i'd warn ya.

jake
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:31:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 11:39:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Can't go.

I'm going to Florida over spring break and then I'm gonna have a wedding to go to the day I get back so I'll have no money AND no time.

If you guys do decide to get together for dinner, let me know. If I'm home, I should be able to sneek down to Geneseo for a couple hours.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 12:13:45 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cody, you need a roomie?

she said that there are a few spots left.  i dunno how long it'll take to go through them.  just thought i'd warn ya.

jake

I'm already registered. I just have to get someone to work one day for me in trade since I can't get the day off. Should do it by this week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top