Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2006 10:10:27 AM EDT
I lifted this off another forum

I just got an email from Todd Vandermyde. He said the following 4 Representatives are vulnerable to pressure from both sides right now:

Phios
Bellock
McCarthy
Durkin

Let's focus on them.

Here you go:
Sandra M. Pihos [email protected]
Phone: (217)-782-8037
Fax: (217) 558-1072

Patricia R. Bellock [email protected]
Phone: (217) 782-1448
Fax: (217) 782-2289

Kevin A. McCarthy [email protected]
Phone: (217) 782-3316
Fax: (217) 789-6250

James B. Durkin (no email listed)
Phone: (217) 782-0494
Fax: (217) 557-7209

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:24:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Great Etch I am all over it.

FYI
At least half of the emails I sent last week to published rep email addresses generated delivery delay messages and eventually were returned as undeliverable. Some are clearly decoy dumps.

Sadly email is not the best way, though it is the easiest to blast so do it too. Letters and phone calls rule. Do write and call reps who are not from your district they will still have to read them and log them anyway.

Being busy counting us is good for them.

JR
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:28:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I called my rep again (Jim Durkin) and left my typical message. In a way, I'm glad to see he could go either way. From what I've been able to find out, he has a reputation for being anti-gun rights.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:01:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I have called and e-mailed P Bellock and she hasn't been very encouraging, she sounds like she is waffling.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:10:37 PM EDT
[#4]
She has a decent rating from the NRA and an OK rating from the GOA.

I am sure she recognizes my name because I contact her by phone and e-mail regulary.

Maybe if you guys called her office it would have more impact.

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:23:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I cannot seem to rotate the pic.  She has a decent rating from the NRA and an OK rating from the GOA.

I am sure she recognizes my name because I contact her by phone and e-mail regulary.

Maybe if you guys called her office it would have more impact.

i have gotten a response for her that did not give an answer,if she is for or against the bill

my follow up to her was replyed to by her aide stating she will have to see the bill in its complete form before she will decide.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:53:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't hold your breath on Pihos--I think she's been anti since she got in a few years ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top