Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2006 2:38:36 PM EDT
Lost it to a MP5
JR to bad you had to leave I wanted you to do more shooting thanks for the help.

Oh ya got another cherry today one of my fellow board members.

Stand by for pictures
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:44:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll say.......

This dirty bird took me across statelines and made me do bad things.

This is the real HKMP5A2

He even made me do his laundry....... Look!

I dont think the delicates are gonna make it.

The back.

Thank Mark.

JR
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:58:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks like a lot of fun!!

Any action picks with brass flying through the air?

Karma, JR takes me shooting battle rifles for the first time (and gets me hooked) and less than 6 mos later he gets to go full auto shooting.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 12:02:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Looks like a lot of fun!!

Any action picks with brass flying through the air?

Karma, JR takes me shooting battle rifles for the first time (and gets me hooked) and less than 6 mos later he gets to go full auto shooting.

Hers a friend shooting my MP5 last summer FLYING Brass

media.putfile.com/HPIM003824

We plan to shoot as a group allot this year Have JR bring you up sometime C3 owners are more then willing to let fellow gun owners fire there weapons

Mark
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:41:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I know some of you flatlanders are RCLRC members so be sure to check the wisconsin HTF for events we do post them. I had to miss this shoot and it sucks to have to miss them becuase they are always a blast.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top