Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2006 5:14:49 PM EDT
Hi guys,  I'm having trouble finding the exact dates for the gun show in Princeton...Help!!
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:43:05 PM EDT
[#1]
January 29 & 30. ISRA Gun show calender

Hope this helps

4X4SC
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:14:13 PM EDT
[#2]
The 29th & 30th are Sunday & Monday.....I seen the same thing on that website and figured it was wrong..........Is it this weekend????
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:53:20 PM EDT
[#3]
The Schedule is almost always the last weekend in Janurary, the last weekend in March, the last weekend in October, and the last weekend im November. I can recall only one time that they resheduled it to a different weekend.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 4:11:19 AM EDT
[#4]
SUNDAY AND MONDAY??? Sounds a little strange.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:48:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, I'll be there Saturday.

If it's just a typo, good. If it's not, I'll be pissed

WIZZO
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:42:20 AM EDT
[#6]
It is this weekend. If you can get a chance go to the Indianapolis Show coming up in March. Web site is Indy1500.com
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 9:49:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Yes, it is just a typo. I will be there Saturday too. Give me a call sniper_medic if you want to ride along.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:59:36 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm walking out the door right now to head to Princeton.

Wish we all had Tee-Shirts or something so we could avoid each other when we see them.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 5:08:29 AM EDT
[#9]
How is the Princeton show? I've been to Wheaton and Kane County mostly and am not too impressed with either one.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:58:01 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
How is the Princeton show? I've been to Wheaton and Kane County mostly and am not too impressed with either one.

I usually go because you can always find at least one guy selling Winchester Ranger ammo,
and there is a guy there who always has cheap Wolf ammo.

Unfortunately, I went today to get some Wolf 7.62x39 ammo, and the guy who used to sell it cheap
was out.  Only one guy had any, and he was charging $3 for a box of 20.  

I live in Davenport, Iowa.  There is a show in DesMoines this weekend too.  
Think I might go there tomorrow.

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:26:31 AM EDT
[#11]
How was the show today? I was thinking I might go out there tomorrow.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:38:23 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I'd like to know also, never been to the Princeton show. Is it any good? Any AR dealers? I'm in the market for another upper.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:45:39 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'd like to know also, never been to the Princeton show. Is it any good? Any AR dealers? I'm in the market for another upper.

I just got back. It was crowded and the parking lot was a sloppy mess. The show was good. All the tables were full that I could tell. I bought a new A4 RRA varmint upper from Terry Douglas who works for RRA. It had a target crowned National match barrel installed instead of the heavy varmint barrel. He puts these together for guys slogging in the woods to take some weight out of the gun. Something he came up with. Can't weight to put some glass on it and go try it out.!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 12:19:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Hey, brass-hog, did you ask Terry about the RRA LAR-10?

I got one hell of a juicy bit of information about it, but I doubt people would believe me if I said what it was.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 12:16:40 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I got one hell of a juicy bit of information about it, but I doubt people would believe me if I said what it was.

WIZZO

Um... MY IM's are WORKING. Feel free to let me know. I can confirm it when I see them at the Shot Show.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:49:53 AM EDT
[#16]
IM sent
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:41:24 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WIZZO

Um... MY IM's are WORKING. Feel free to let me know. I can confirm it when I see them at the Shot Show.

You're going to Shot? What are the qualifications? I thought you had to have a ClassII or be a major dealer or something...or perform 'favors' for Wayne LaPierrie. But thats just what Ive heard.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top