Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2006 4:26:24 PM EDT
...Pretty good debate.  Gidwitz came across to me as and old Chicago mob boss.  JBT some day might be the first lady gov for the state, will it be this year? Hard to tell.  Brady and Oberweis did an excellant job, with Oberweis getting the most response from the cheering crowd.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:10:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I watched it, wasn't really impressed with JBT.  Brady and Oberwies seemed decent.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 3:08:46 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
...Pretty good debate.  Gidwitz came across to me as and old Chicago mob boss.  JBT some day might be the first lady gov for the state, will it be this year? Hard to tell.  Brady and Oberweis did an excellant job, with Oberweis getting the most response from the cheering crowd.

Topinka would be like having Jesse Jackson as Governor. Topinka is like John McCain or Rudy Gulianni, a Liberal parading around in a Republican costume.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:27:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I met Bill Brady last night after the debate. I don't want Gidwitz in anymore. He sounded good on paper, when he was saying what he wanted. But I find he's not quite as conservative a candidate as I would like.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 7:16:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Oberweiss might actually have a SLIM chance...what's his stance on the 2nd, CCW, and our evil "assault weapons"?
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:20:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Oberweiss might actually have a SLIM chance...what's his stance on the 2nd, CCW, and our evil "assault weapons"?

He's for the 2nd. I got that directly from him when he and I had a converstation this past fall.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:21:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Topinka would be like having Jesse Jackson as Governor. Topinka is like John McCain or Rudy Gulianni, a Liberal parading around in a Republican costume.

If one can take their word, ISRA says she's for CCW!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top