Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2006 4:07:53 PM EDT
I live in Wheaton.  I found I am in District 95 and my Rep is Hultgren?

I found Hultgren by typing "Wheaton" in general search.  Lame. There is no dedicated search function for this? Lame.

Link
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 4:38:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Try this Click here

Concealed Carry for Illinois IllinoisCarry.com
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 4:41:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the link, but I am looking for State of IL Senators, not U.S. Senators/Reps.

EDIT.  NVM, thanks I found it!!!!!!!!

It's in the District Locator link

many thanks
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:47:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Project vote smart is a great source to find your reps and see their positions on issues. The sight also lists who endorses them.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:47:36 PM EDT
[#4]
www.gunowners.org/activism.htm

Just puch in your Zip Code in the Elected Officials box, and if your district is split like mine is, on the next page put in your postal +4, or your address.

Then near the top there is a spot for Federal, State, Local.

Even has a handy little form to fill out for emails and sometimes pre-written emails.

FYI get on their Email alert network, I find they are more "helpful" than the NRA in advising the voters about issues.  (Email alert found at the bottom of the page the link is for)
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:31:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Both sites are great.  Thanks a bunch!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 8:53:17 PM EDT
[#6]
ILGA Legislator Lookup allows lookup by District, Official, or Address.

Forget the "Illinois100" site... it does suck.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 11:01:35 AM EDT
[#7]
This should be a sticky.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top