Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2006 10:38:22 PM EDT
Before Buffalo Range Reopens on Fri, March 31.

brass-hog -

Any chance the owner might let the ARFCOM crew come one day early for a private shoot on the 30th? To break it in, so to speak? I gotta work on the 31st.

Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:44:55 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

brass-hog -

Any chance the owner might let the ARFCOM crew come one day early for a private shoot on the 30th? To break it in, so to speak? I gotta work on the 31st.

That is a great idea!! We are having a meeting shortly to discuss the coming year. I will bring it up and report back.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:57:23 AM EDT
[#2]
How about the 26th of March?
It will be a Sunday and many more could possibly come out and play!
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 7:20:50 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

brass-hog -

That is a great idea!! We are having a meeting shortly to discuss the coming year. I will bring it up and report back.

yay
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 10:58:58 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
How about the 26th of March?
It will be a Sunday and many more could possibly come out and play!

That would be better for me, too!!
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 12:38:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:12:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

brass-hog -

Since part of the reason for closing is the access road freezing in winter, and with the weather now springlike, how about she just opens back up on sat + sun?  I'm needing to shoot, and this spring weather ain't helping any.

Get back to your reloading bench!

OTOH... that's not a bad idea. I could use a fix.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 9:43:13 AM EDT
[#7]
69 day bump!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 1:08:07 PM EDT
[#8]
awesome, 37 days left.  i really need to shoot something soon.  ive been to the indoor rifle range at gunworld, but thats only fun for about the first 5minutes.  all i can say is that ive become very proficient with my rifles at 25yards against paper targets

edit: countdown
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:26:30 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
awesome, 68 days left.  i really need to shoot something soon.  ive been to the indoor rifle range at gunworld, but thats only fun for about the first 5minutes.  all i can say is that ive become very proficient with my rifles at 25yards against paper targets

edit: countdown

LOL, at that range you might as well be practicing with a bayonet!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 2:46:22 PM EDT
[#10]
I feel the need to kill quarry crap!!! Already tired of the short dark alleys of the indoor ranges!!!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:00:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Met another club member at Tri County in Polo today.  Had a blast.  Had the whole club to ourselves.

With the snow, no runnin around for me, just sat at 100 yd covered benches w/a sandbag.  

Tested out Carbon 15, worked great w/ all ammo, even ADCOM

Shot the M14 a bunch

Put some moly SMK thru Rem LTR

moved to 200 yd range and set up all the steel and commenced to slam them down .308 style--gotta love the M14

Any of you guys want to check out a kick ass range in couple weeks, can follow me down and be my guest....

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:14:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Just got home from work. I was fortunate enough to be able to spend a couple hrs. on our range after I went off duty. I think I put about 400 rds thru 3 1911's and a Swiss ASAI .45. My target looked like an RPG blew through the middle of it. I like shooting the middles out.  
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:34:01 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Just got home from work. I was fortunate enough to be able to spend a couple hrs. on our range after I went off duty. I think I put about 400 rds thru 3 1911's and a Swiss ASAI .45. My target looked like an RPG blew through the middle of it. I like shooting the middles out.

There's a new sig line if ever there was!

efxguy
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:29:02 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

efxguy

A mere $24 for a bronze membership, and you can use it for your sigline!
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:21:33 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

efxguy

A mere $24 for a bronze membership, and you can use it for your sigline!

One of these days....
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:46:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Hell of a way to get your post count up deej.   Sorr y Fuz

Me have a range , it's not as cool  though, ...      Move away from the city ...  Live on a farm . Moving targets.  Moving keey broad, oh no . hahha JHK   .

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 10:46:24 AM EDT
[#17]
^^^
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top