Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/25/2005 5:41:07 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 7:17:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
right hand pistol target

This may help some others too.  I think I'm gonna work on putting together a Free target download item in the Important info thread.  that way everyone can get free targets here.

You can flop it over and use it for Lefties too.

Link Posted: 12/25/2005 7:25:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 11:10:25 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
right hand pistol target

This may help some others too.  I think I'm gonna work on putting together a Free target download item in the Important info thread.  that way everyone can get free targets here.

You can flop it over and use it for Lefties too.

I suppose you could, but then you couldn't see the target.  The best way is to have someone hold it backwards and tell you what it says when you shoot it.

Flopping is a photo processing term. Flop it over before printing it. It's reversed but still useable.

Or you could just change "Left" for "Right" in the URL name.

www.reloadbench.com/pdf/files/TargetLeftHanded.pdf
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 12:03:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 5:16:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Cody. That should help a bit.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 4:06:33 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Cody,
Can you set it up so that the circle is 3 feet across when it prints out. Sig could really use them then if you could.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 10:27:29 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cody,
Can you set it up so that the circle is 3 feet across when it prints out. Sig could really use them then if you could.

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 10:42:51 AM EDT
[#8]
I've found that this target is all wrong if you upset your sight picture.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:55:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 3:26:57 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cody,

I was thinking of shrinking it, and just putting at the four corners of the page.  He'd definitely get some use out of it then.

Sorry Mike, gotta bust your chops sometimes.

It wouldn't be right if you guys didn't. No worries though I shoot better with the kimber then the sig. I'll goto Rinks and practice now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top