Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2005 6:50:54 PM EDT
Ok so whats the latest on this ban. I have not seen or heard anything on the news or anything. Seems like they are trying to sneak this one under the radar .What will you do when they pass it ?And you know they will. Its funny how the DICKtator in chgo controls the rest of the state. They make laws that will instantly turn you into Felons if you don't do as they say. (give up your guns/rights) but maybe thats the point. Any opinions? And by the way notice how the BATF backed down on the pats kit ban. ,but theres no ammo to be found. Cowinkydink or what.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 10:16:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I sold all of my assault rifles a long time ago to private citizens.  I don't care what that 4473 says.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:34:37 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I sold all of my assault rifles a long time ago to private citizens.  I don't care what that 4473 says.

I happened to sell all of mine to private SENIOR citizens who died shortly there after so don't bother checking up with them
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:45:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Shit like that can get you into a lot of trouble, do you think the man does NOT troll around the boards; you might get surprised at 3 am with a rude awakening!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:05:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Sneak what in?  Which ban are you talking about?

The GA isn't even in session right now, so I think we're safe until January, at least.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:27:50 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Shit like that can get you into a lot of trouble, do you think the man does NOT troll around the boards; you might get surprised at 3 am with a rude awakening!

Huh?  Explain, sir.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:24:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Huh?  Explain, sir.

I dont know anyone that would ever, ever, ever   sell or buy a firearm from a privat citizen with out getting a copy of there Foid card and a signed recete of the transacti! Thats illigal, look at the back of your FOID card,
Why would I ever want to do something that is illegal and then post it here for the whole world to see...especialy the damn commy basterds that are antigun and would love to drop a dime on us...er I mean you for stating what you said!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 9:31:11 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Huh?  Explain, sir.

I dont know anyone that would ever, ever, ever   sell or buy a firearm from a privat citizen with out getting a copy of there Foid card and a signed recete of the transacti! Thats illigal, look at the back of your FOID card,
Why would I ever want to do something that is illegal and then post it here for the whole world to see...especialy the damn commy basterds that are antigun and would love to drop a dime on us...er I mean you for stating what you said!

No where does it say on my card that I need a copy of his FOID card. I only need his Foid number.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:00:20 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Huh?  Explain, sir.

No where does it say on my card that I need a copy of his FOID card. I only need his Foid number.

Yes you are correct I misspoke, having the number is acceptable.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:59:28 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Huh?  Explain, sir.

He also said "a long time ago"

You only have to keep records of private transactions for 10 years.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:12:16 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Huh?  Explain, sir.

I will guess that if we go back 10 years Tim would have been about12 to 15 years old!
Tim age confirmation please.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:35:40 PM EDT
[#11]
I lost all mine in a tragic boating accident. They're at the bottom of a large body of water.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:29:20 PM EDT
[#12]
I don't remember the # of the bill , but its the same and more vaguely worded as the past FED assault weopans ban that expired . basically back to square one.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:33:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Your tax dollars hard at work turning you into instant felons.hinking.gif
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:34:35 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Huh?  Explain, sir.

I will guess that if we go back 10 years Tim would have been about12 to 15 years old!
Tim age confirmation please.

Yeah, I'm 22.

I've got all the records and papers, no problem ossifier.  The assault rifles have all been sold.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:10:03 AM EDT
[#15]
RIGHT!
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:24:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Huh?? ummm.....errrr.....what assault rifles????
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:11:01 PM EDT
[#17]
I only have a .22 and a 12ga.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 4:33:22 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

WIZZO

You sure look good with this borrowed one...

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:31:03 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

WIZZO

Uh-oh.

Is that an assault shotgun, or a safe Elmer Fudd model double barrel?
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:07:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Strange...I don't see a firearm do you?????
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:55:04 PM EDT
[#21]

You's didn't see nothin'

WIZZO
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top