Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2005 1:20:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:51:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Bolt catch- just had one get a chip out of it.  I am not 100% sure that I will be able to make it to the show, but you guys would be a lifesaver if you could bring one along and I can make it there!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:39:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Can you bring a sling swivel/bipod mount with bolts sized for a picantiny sized rail? Last Kane show I bought the display from you guys and I completely failed to realize that the bolts were sized for a Weaver style rail. Low and behold I went to attach the thing to my quad rail and the thing rattled back and forth because the bolts are too small in diameter. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:46:40 PM EDT
[#3]
RBP lowers ready yet?

I gotta stop by and drop off the EVO stock you made me borrow.

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 6:47:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Looking forward to picking up my new lower!

P.S. Plaese dont foget the matching green CAR4 handguards!

Joe
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 11:38:08 AM EDT
[#5]
If anyone hasn't been to KC gunshow you NEED to go- RB hands down has the best prices on any AR item there!

Thanks for the great deals today!  
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 2:36:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
If anyone hasn't been to KC gunshow you NEED to go- RB hands down has the best prices on any AR item there!

Yes, I must say, the deals were great. Anyone looking to get anything AR-related, you really need to get in touch with Rob and Krista for a price quote.

Oh.. Rob's a funny guy too.... he tried to convince the knife salesman that I had plenty of extra money to spend. I didn't give in today, though. Maybe next time. Those Chris Reeve knives he had were very, very cool.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 5:39:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Yes I do agree...

I got a great deal from Robert today... If he wants I will post the price of what he gave me,
I thinck his pricing was very indicative in showing that he cares about his fellow AR shooters and really wants us to be happy with his products and his service!

I will soon post some pics of my new toy!

P.S. Thanks RBP! (And dont forget I want #1)
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 6:24:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, I must say, the deals were great. Anyone looking to get anything AR-related, you really need to get in touch with Rob and Krista for a price quote.

Oh.. Rob's a funny guy too.... he tried to convince the knife salesman that I had plenty of extra money to spend. I didn't give in today, though. Maybe next time. Those Chris Reeve knives he had were very, very cool.

Did you give him back his toy he loaned you?
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:32:01 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did you give him back his toy he loaned you?

Yeah, and the rifle stock, too.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 5:16:48 AM EDT
[#10]
They had 85 Superior arms dollar lowers, RRA bolt carrier assemlies for 99, bargins on stuff people actually want, other dealers take note. I scored some rail covers cheap from them.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 3:50:15 PM EDT
[#11]
I paid 399.00 for a RRA midlength upper, with the new RRA flat top receiver, and complete bolt with carrier. I got a sweet deal! you guys are good with me, expect more buisness.

Greg
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top