Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2005 5:27:26 AM EDT
Garden Mountain is opening  there new store (66,000 Sq feet) in Joliet. Grand opening Sept. 23,24,25....

3301 Essington Road
Joliet, il 60435
Grand opening hours:
Fri.   8am - 10 pm
Sat.  8am - 10 pm
Sun. 9am -10  pm

Directions: At the intersection of I55 and Route 30. Across from Louis Joliet Mall, North side of Route 30 behind the Honda dealership...

I have nothing to do w Gander mtn.  (other then I really like this store). Just posted this here if anyone is interested!!! I would guess they are going to have some good Grand opening specials....

Jayme.....  
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 7:41:31 AM EDT
[#1]
thanks for the info

i wanna drop buy and p/u some black hills reman ammo as the milspec
stuff is gettin hard to get
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:12:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 3:57:00 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
They opened the weekend of the 10th/11th.  I went that monday, and love that store already.  I just wish they had more pistol ammo.

The prices on rifles weren't bad, and the prices on pistols were variable.  Some pistols had good prices some were not very good.

They do have bulk packs of Remington UMC pistol ammo in 45, 9, 40sw.  The nine is 33.00per 250rnds, I don't remember the rest, but .45 was a bit higher, but still not a bad deal for commercial new production ammo.

Well at least if you won't shop at Walmart.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top