Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2005 1:23:44 PM EDT
I am new to this forum. I just started working on building an AR. I have been doing alot of reading at AR-15.com so I can get some ideas on my build. If you are like me you stop in at a few different forums. I thought some of you might want to check out IllinoisCarry.com its a forum dedicated to advancing concealed carry in Illinois. Our members follow bills through the legislature and make calls or mailings supporting pro-gun legislation. There is information on obtaining out of state permits from PA and FLA and other states.If you are interested in working to get concealed carry legislation in Illinois stop in and check out the forum.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 1:36:30 PM EDT
[#1]
IllinoisCarry is great.

I would love it if more ARFcom members were to show up there. I noticed Wizzo just stopped by earlier.

Also, I had suggested since the conversation came up over there that the IllinoisCarry guys should do an AR build party, after getting tons of questions about my build - so the Admin there set up a specific forum for it. It would be great to get more of you who have built a few AR's over there. I've only built three (my first and one with each of my brothers) and the rest of my builds are in the planning stages, so it would be nice to have more AR guys there to help with questions.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 9:22:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I've been keeping an eye on the AR forum over there. I haven't taken a look at the pistol forums yet. Being 19, rifles are a little more accessible and ammo is easier for me to get. I do have an XD-40, but it doesn't get shot as much as my AR's because I have to conserve the .40 ammo I have (wal-mart won't sell pistol ammo to me).

I'll be hanging out there a little more and checking out a few more forums this week. Hopefully, I'll have something useful to add

WIZZO
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:39:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm a regular over there too...good place to get the skinny on the legislature, and have some fun too....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top