Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2005 8:13:06 PM EDT
Come visit my band, Orange Dimension, at:

www.myspace.com/orangedimension

I just got it set up tonight.  Be forwarned if you are somewhere 'sensitive' (i.e. work) or have speakers on your computer that music will start playing as soon as you enter the page.  Nothing offensive, but I wouldn't want anyone to get in trouble!

Please feel free to download the three tracks that are available and pass the website and music on to anyone who might like it.  Word of mouth is our greatest ally right now!  If you know of a venue that would be interested in booking us in the N. IL area please let me know.  I have been hitting the streets hard lately so we can get some more shows in, but things have been tough so far.

Thanks guys (and gals) and hope you enjoy.  As soon as out next show is lined up I will be sure to let you all know when and where.

Sven

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 12:20:44 PM EDT
[#1]
If you have any shows after dec 14, let me know, I'll be there.

Scott
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 5:46:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Orange Dimension has 1 friends.

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:23:18 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Orange Dimension has 1 friends.

That is just the generic admistator one that appears when you set up a Myspace webpage.  I would never associate with someone as dorky as that dude!
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 5:47:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Orange Dimension has another friend, yours truly.

Dawg bro, keep us posted for shows, I would love to come check y'all out!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top