Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2005 10:27:25 AM EDT
I wanted to give it a try, but can not seem to find anything close.  

I live around the Alton, Edwardsville area.

Goose
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:32:25 PM EDT
[#1]
GOOSE
try   www.uspsa.org   use the club finder feature

i looked on   www.3gunrules.com   but no match close to you
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:41:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I've shot a few in Caseyville but they don't have them very often.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:54:01 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I've shot a few in Caseyville but they don't have them very often.

Caseyville is in the process of moving to a new facility in Mascoutah.  Maybe once that is complete some pressure can be applied to get some a couple of times a year.  Have to start going to meetings regularly.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:49:19 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't think we need to apply pressure, we just need to volunteer. Jerry (the IDPA guy) told me I could run some in conjunction with the IDPA matches if I wanted to do it.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:38:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I don't think we need to apply pressure, we just need to volunteer. Jerry (the IDPA guy) told me I could run some in conjunction with the IDPA matches if I wanted to do it.

That works for me. Now I need to get down to the range and practice more.  I love three gun!  
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:56:33 AM EDT
[#6]
The caseyville IPSC matches were allowing IPSC rifle as a re-shoot.  Shoot your pistol for score first and then grab your AR and go thru again.

It's fun to play IPSC with an M4

Matches are now cancelled due to St.Clair County sueing the club for eminant domain.

Once things get back to normal, it's the second Sunday of the month.

www.caseyvillegunclub.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top