Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2005 9:15:48 AM EDT
I came to a link in the IN hometown forum for arfcom t-shirs with a state logo.  I was thinking it would be a cool idea, but after looking, they already offer IL as an option.  Has anyone ordered one?  Any reviews on quality or how the print looks?  They are priced reasonably, so I might have to order one just to see.

Shirts

ETA:  Looks like they just became available.  So I doubt too many people have them.  Any of the items I've bought previously through arfcom have been top notch, so I'd guess Goatboy thinks these are good quality too.

Link Posted: 7/31/2005 11:20:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Stopper,
They look pretty sharp. I just became a team member and ordered one of the team AR15 t-shirts. Actually, I think I like the state shirts better. Might have to order one myself.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 11:27:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn, those things are pretty cool.

I might have to roder 1 or 2

WIZZO
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 12:58:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 3:45:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I saw the original thread not too long ago when they were floating the idea of the tshirts, and asked them to put our state on the list for which state they were making next. I guess it paid off! They just made the Illinois ones available today. Cody tacked the info thread at the top of this forum. At $12 they're not a bad deal. Shipping for 2 of them was $4.50.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top