Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2005 5:53:55 PM EDT
Cranked up the tunes and the Cradle Will Rock,     seriously ,   Rock On .

Wish the wife would get preggers again , need another militant.

Back to the post, ... just dumped cash on a new upper, and rail  Finally , overtime is paying off.

still need rear sight for flat top , and prob eotec,  .....Strangle HOLD ON NOW,    Nah just the song.

100.9, bro in law is the Z man,    His dog was the one killed by the druggies dog.  Ironic.

He is legally blind and has tourettes .

20 inch gov profile from Bravo , rifle lenght rail,  price is down for them, I dont care if not in style, I like longer barrells , my wife has the shorty,     need to get her a collapsable before her b day.

I need help with a side folder for a 74, K var?     I like the wood on it, but I killed the front vert  hand grip sanding it  cuz it needed it, dont have it on now.    

Link Posted: 3/11/2005 9:48:53 PM EDT
[#1]
one word man.

Decaf

Just kidding.  Congrats on the 20", that will be my next AR.  I'm one of the low speed, high drag guys on the board.  I don't care to have every gadget that will fit on a gun.  I just want a gun that will shoot where I aim it.

See you at the rock.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 11:08:25 PM EDT
[#2]
English man, ENGLISH!  Coherent sentences, or at least phrases....

No more posting when you are drunk or doped up!
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 8:25:35 AM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:14:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Come on guys....everyone knows that the Polish like to drink and babble (Patriot poking the angry Polish bear). I agree with Woodbutcher, making your AR "in-style" is simply homosexual. I am so sick of things that light up and sparkle on AR's these days, I wanna puke. What would Senior Drill Instructor Gunnery Sargeant R. Lee Ermey have to say about rails and lasers?

"You had best unfuck yourselves or I will take a giant shit down your neck!"
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:22:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah,  when I woke up I was wondering ," should I look or not? "  I chose ...NOT. HaHa

Bud, and Maxwell House Columbian Supreme  are your friends.

Oh that , over on the counter is flour, my wife was making a birthday cake.

No that is not a bong, it's a jelly bean storage system....for the Facts of Life  watchers.

You guys are great.    At least I found out what the enter key is for.  

I got a new upper from Bravo Co,    20"  Gov  1/7 ,   having them put  on the  F Float YHM  hand rail,  Probably going with a 40L and  552 EOTech,  pretty much sure , for sights.  Or maybe I'll put the big  honking  6 1/2  - 20 x 50 for  coyotes , the wife said it looked  obnoxious when I put it on my NM A2 cary handle.

My little girl turned 3 on Monday, the 7th, Casmir Polaski Day, ...What a good Polack

Hope that clears SOME of it up, the rest ... well  , the inlaws gave our little one a wagon, A Radio Flier red  assault wagon with cool tires, that can seat TWO, we only have ONE, to fill it.

Guess I have permission from the in-laws ,   to keep banging away.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top